Thank You for Visiting our Blog !!!!
There Is A Solution To Credit Problems, and by Contacting Us You have Taken The First Step.
Attorney Elias Leonard Dsouza, Esq. has helped 100's of his Clients remove Unverified Bankruptcies, Foreclosures, Judgments, Charge‑Offs, Repossessions, Late Payments and Tax Liens From his Client’s Credit Reports.
Although accurate information may not be removed from Credit Reports, I will demand that the three major Credit Reporting Agencies Prove that the particular entry is accurate.
Poor or Bad Credit costs you thousands of dollars in high interest payments. Over the life of the loan or mortgage, bad credit can cost you as much as $6,500.00 on a car loan, and almost $250,000 in interest payments on an home mortgage.
Our Credit Restoration Service is affordable. Can you not afford to Restore Your Credit. Each month my Staff and I will will conduct a credit verification audit on each credit bureau report, analyze the information and address the credit concerns on each report. I am here to help you and protect Your interest.
Many Clients have asked me “Can I Restore My Credit on my Own.” Sure, You can. However, most people come to us because of the limited success they've had in dealing directly with their creditors and the credit bureaus. Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, you have the right to dispute errors on your credit report. Most Credit Bureaus will send you generic correspondence and try to dissuade you.
My Staff and I will not assist you in getting a New Identity, Obtaining a New Social Security Number or a creating a New Identity under an E.I.N. [Employer Identification Number]. Reason: it is illegal to do so, and there are serious penalties which can include prison time and fines.
What are you waiting for. Start Your Credit Restoration Solution Today !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment